Its Spring, a time for renewal of space for your mind, body, and spirit. It’s the ideal time for removing clutter from all aspects of your life. Here are a five easy ways to start decluttering for spring.
1) Open your windows, let the fresh air in.
2) Take a look at your living space, what do you see, how does it feel? Is there anything you would change?
3) If there are piles of clutter, get rid of the items you no longer need.
4) Next take some time and think about your thoughts. If any of those are negative or hurtful, try and let them float away.
5) Our bodies are beautiful, how does yours feel? If you are feeling any less than fabulous, make a plan to working out or tightening up.
Decluttering is the spiritual process of letting go of what no longer serves you. The result being Peace, Love and Freedom.