No time for the gym? No problem. Fitting in fitness – on the regular – makes you feel happier, healthier, more relaxed, and more productive in the long run. Here are 15 easy and doable ways for the busiest person to prioritize fitness and make time for a workout everyday. My favorite is #11!
- Take stairs
- Keep yoga mat by bed
- Mini workouts even if just 5 min
- Bike to work, bike home
- Workout on lunch break (classpass, nearby gym, walk fast for 20-30 min, office gym)
- Workout right after work (don’t you dare go home first)
- Get a ball chair
- Get a standing desk (yes be that person)
- Chair yoga
- Workout at home with YouTube video or workout downloads
- Find your window of opportunity and stick to a routine
- Get a workout buddy
- Buy dumbbells and put them in a prominent spot
- Take the the longer, scenic route
- Suck it in/tighten abs for 5-10 min wherever you are
Don’t forget to drink lots of water!
Sweat. Give. Sparkle!